- Toularynx Bromhexine syrup contains Bromhexine hydrochloride, a mucolytic agent used in the treatment of cough and other respiratory disorder. It contains no additional sugar content and has a nice raspberry taste,
- Toularynx bromhexine belongs to the group of drugs that loosen mucus in the airways, nose and bronchi.
- Toularynx bromhexine is used for the treatment of respiratory conditions associated with the secretion of thick mucus: acute and chronic bronchitis, inflammation of the trachea and bronchi (tracheobronchitis), chronic conditions of the lungs and bronchi (bronchopulmonary disorders chronic), acute and chronic inflammation of the sinuses (sinusitis).
- Toularynx bromhexine is also used for dry eyes (keratoconjunctivitis sicca, Sjögren’s syndrome).
- Toularynx bromhexine does not contain sugar and can therefore be administered to diabetics.
For relief of cough and respiratory disorder in children
Sugar free (can be used by diabetics)