Neoclav is a broad spectrum antibiotic agent which has activities against commonly occurring pathogens. It has beta-lactamase inhibitory action as the clavulanate extends the spectrum of amoxicillin to embrace a wider range of organisms including many resistant to the other beta-lactam antibiotics.
- Upper respiratory tract infections and lower respiratory tract infections
- Skin and skin structure/superficial infections
- Genito-urinary infections
- Bone and joints infections
- Dental infectionsBenefits
- Neoclav provides higher antibiotic levels.
- It is readily absorbed and has an excellent tissue penetration and distribution